Access keys | Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |
Problems viewing this site


You can lodge a complaint with Queensland Treasury in person, by calling 13 QGOV (13 74 68), or by completing and submitting an online complaint. Alternatively you can complete and print a complaint form (PDF 50 K) and send the form to us by mail or as an email attachment to

A full list of contact options for Queensland Treasury is available on the contact us page.

Queensland Treasury strives to provide high quality products and services. We value your feedback because it helps us to improve our efficiency and effectiveness. The Complaints Management Policy affirms that Queensland Treasury is committed to ensure that complaints are dealt with fairly, promptly and in an efficient and confidential manner.

Accessibility and interpreter assistance

If you prefer to talk to us in your own language, contact us through the National Translator and Interpreter Service 131 450.

For the deaf and hearing impaired, contact us through the National Relay Service:

  • TTY users phone 133 677 (no additional call charges apply)
  • Speak and listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727
  • Internet relay users connect to the National Relay Service.

What if my complaint concerns a breach of privacy or a denied Right to Information application?

Please do not fill out the Queensland Treasury Complaint Form. You must contact the Manager, Administrative Review on +61 7 3035 1863.

What happens once I lodge my complaint?

Your complaint will be referred to a designated officer who will investigate your complaint and contact you with an outcome. During the investigation the designated officer may need to contact you to discuss your complaint or request further information.

How long will it take to resolve my complaint?

If you have provided your contact details, written acknowledgement of your complaint will be provided to you within 14 days. Your complaint will be investigated and you will be advised of the outcome and resolution within 60 working days. However, complex complaints may take longer to resolve. In these cases you will receive regular progress reports until the investigation is complete.

What if I am not satisfied with the outcome?

You may request a review of the complaint by the director or manager of the relevant office. If you are still not satisfied you can contact the Queensland Ombudsman. The Queensland Ombudsman is an independent organisation that investigates complaints about the actions and decisions of Queensland's state and local government agencies, and their staff.

(Click on the + sign or title above to expand/collapse sections)

Related links

Did you find this information useful?

Last reviewed 31 March 2014