Treasury and Trade's GRADStart program
Phone: (07) 3035 3519
Treasury and Trade’s GRADStart program is your opportunity to join a leading Queensland Government department and work with highly skilled professionals in a flexible and diverse environment. Our graduate and vacation employment programs are designed for students working to complete their studies and recent graduates of undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Where can you start your career with us?
The Queensland Treasury and Trade portfolio includes the following offices:
- Corporate Services
- Economic and Structural Policy
- Office of State Revenue
- Projects Queensland
- Trade and Investment Queensland
More about the Treasury GRADStart programs
Information about other employment opportunities in Queensland Treasury and Trade can be found on the Queensland Government Smart jobs and careers website.
- 24 March 2014 – QUT Gardens Point Careers Fair
- 25 March 2014 – Griffith University Nathan Campus Careers Fair
- 26 March 2014 – UQ Careers Fair
- 27 March 2014 – Bond University Careers Fair
- 28 March 2014 – Big Meet – Sofitel Brisbane
- 16 May 2014 – Applications for the 2015 Graduate Program close
Last reviewed 21 March 2014