We understand that you may find it difficult to pay your SPER debt at the moment. So, we are not starting any new enforcement action until further notice.
This means no new:
- driver licence suspensions
- fine collection from your wages or bank account
- vehicle immobilisations
- seizures of your property.
If you have existing enforcement action that was in place before 19 March 2020, this will remain in place.
Do you need more time to pay?
- We introduced a temporary feature to help if you are experiencing hardship. You can request to defer your SPER debt for 30, 60 or 90 days. It only takes a few minutes.
- If you have an existing payment plan—set up via your bank account or card—and can’t make your next payment, you can skip a payment online.
We want to help
To discuss payment options or for help with something else, you can call us on 1300 365 635.
You might experience long delays when you call us. We’re sorry about this, but many of our staff have been reallocated to support the Queensland Government coronavirus response plan.
Still able to pay your debt?
Great! You can: