These instructions are for approved agents who lodge and process Queensland First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) applications.
The FHOG approved agent user guide provides detailed information for authorised agents on:
- FHOG eligibility
- user roles in fhogOnline
- lodging applications
- uploading attachments
- changing an applicant to a non-applicant
- searching for an application
- status reporting
- cancelling, suspending and reactivating applications
- flagging applications for audit
- viewing application history
- returning the grant to the Office of State Revenue (OSR).