Our office hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), and you can contact us by:
You can also contact us in person.
Use the online form to submit enquiries, or send comments and suggestions. A copy of your enquiry will be sent to your email address.
If your contact details have changed, you can also update your details with us online.
Call 1300 365 635 (or +61 7 3405 0985 from outside Australia) during office hours.
Before we give you any information about your debt, you will be asked to confirm your identity, so please have this information handy:
- party ID (found on your enforcement order)
- your driver licence number (if applicable)
- any information about your debt.
GPO Box 1387
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Enforcement orders, instalment plans or other notices containing the Australia Post symbol and barcode can be paid at any Australia Post office.
If you cannot resolve an issue or concern informally, you may choose to make a complaint. You can:
- lodge a complaint online
- complete a complaint form and send it to us by
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to SPER Complaints, GPO Box 1387, BRISBANE QLD 4001.
Phone + 61 7 3719 7100