You can use the estimator to find out how much transfer duty you may need to pay, if a grant applies and how much you could receive.
Use this estimator only where:
- your contract is dated after 1 July 2012
- all the buyers are claiming the same concession (e.g. they have all owned a home before, so will each claim a home concession), or there is no concession being claimed
- none of the buyers are foreign persons (including companies and trusts) for the purposes of additional foreign acquirer duty
- the property is residential
- you are acquiring 100% of the property from the seller
- there is no gift component
- you are not receiving financial help from a related person.
Otherwise, use the transfer duty calculator instead.