As Queensland Treasury is committed to continuous improvement in service delivery, performance and in achieving the highest standards in all aspects of our work, we value your feedback.
The Department of State Development, Tourism and Innovation process complaints relating to Planning and Infrastructure on behalf of Queensland Treasury. All other complaints are processed by Queensland Treasury.
If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding Planning and Infrastructure, please contact the Department of State Development, Tourism and Innovation. Further details can be found here.
What should I do?
If you have a complaint or other feedback, please:
- Tell us about any problems as soon as possible – the earlier you tell us, the sooner we can act.
- Speak directly with Treasury staff to try and resolve your complaint quickly and easily.
- Provide us with details of your complaint. Describe the issue and tell us everything that is relevant in the order it happened. This may include dates, times, what action has been taken so far, and any supporting information. Also make sure you tell us what outcome you are seeking or the action you want us to take.
How can I provide feedback?
You can make a complaint or compliment about Queensland Treasury via the Queensland Government website.
You can also make a complaint:
- online using Queensland Treasury’s Complaint Form;
- by downloading and completing the Complaint Form and:
- posting it to: GPO Box 611, Brisbane, QLD, 4001; or
- emailing it to the Treasury Complaints mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by writing to: Complaints Management, Administrative Review Office, GPO Box 611, Brisbane, QLD, 4001.
What happens to your Complaint?
We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days and aim to respond within 20 business days of receipt of your complaint. If we cannot provide a resolution within 20 business days, we will advise you of the status of your complaint, the anticipated timeframe for resolution, and the reasons for any delays in resolving your complaint.
All personal information that we collect to manage complaints will be handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can request an internal review of the complaint investigation and outcome. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the internal review, you may contact the Queensland Ombudsman to request an independent review.