The disclosure log details Right to Information Act 2009 requests received by Queensland Treasury. Information that is non-personal in nature is made available for general public use. However, certain information may be withheld.
Disclosure logs are available as downloadable PDF documents. If you are unable to read PDF documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3035 1863. We will attempt to meet all reasonable requests for a printed copy of the document, free of charge.
If you would like to receive emails notifying you that the Disclosure Log has been updated, you are welcome to subscribe to the RTI Newsgroup simply by email to email@example.com.
Disclosure logs for previous years are also available.
- Where pages are blank as a result of decision-making processes, these pages are not included on the disclosure log.
- For disclosure log details Right to Information Act 2009 requests received by Office of Industrial Relations (OIR), for:
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- Workers’ Compensation Regulator
- Electrical Safety Office,